The deep treatment option for damaged skin
Need to Know
What does Rejuvenize peel treat?
Fine lines & wrinkles
Acne & acne scarring
What to expect during your visit?
You will begin by meeting your Rejuvenize peel provider. Your provider will ask you basic questions regarding your skin health and your intended goals with the treatment. They will inform you about the rest of the procedure and notify you of the relevant benefits and potential side effects.
To prepare for the Rejuvenize treatment, you will begin with a facial cleansing. This removes all oils from your skin to ensure maximum penetration from the peel.
Application & Peeling
Although some may experience results after only one application, others will repeat treatments to meet their goals. Your provider will answer any questions related to multiple Rejuvenize treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Rejuvenize Peel may immediately revitalize and freshen up your skin. After several treatments, your skin will likely become even fresher still. The benefits of multiple treatments include:
- Restoration of the skin
- Increased radiance of the skin
- Tightening of the skin leaving the face with a more youthful glow
- Improved skin texture, color, and clarity
- May reduce or remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased collagen production helps clear away acne, melasma, and pigmentation issues